Ashanti previews new music and BET Awards performers announced

Does Ashanti have new music on the way? Well that's the way it looks judging from her social media pages. The singer posted a video of herself adorned in a glittery dress walking in slow motion over an intoxicating instrumental. Ashanti included the hashtag #JustWaitOnIt signaling there is new music on the way. Are you all here for i? I know I am. I like Ashanti and I'm ready for some new music. Trey Songz, Migos and Bruno Mars are the first names announced as performers at this year's BET Awards. As much as I like Trey Songz, I'm not really sure why he gets a performance spot considering his latest album, "Tremaine" did horribly in sales as did the singles. I just found the whole project underwhelming. None of the singles grabbed me and I just felt like the whole sex thing this time comes off more as desperate than believable. Trey is currently on tour and now in his act, he brings a woman on stage; seduces her and attempts to pick them up without injuring his back. I can definitely see why Migos and Bruno Mars have performance slots because they've had a lot of big hits. T.I. and Kevin Hart are said to be producing a new show for Showtime titled, "The Studio". The show will revolve around the various going on in studio. I wonder is this Showtime's attempt to compete with other Black cable dramas like Starz' "Power" and HBO's "Insecure".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards