Chris Brown accused of hitting woman and Kandi Burruss-Tucker defends husband

Chris Brown has been accused of hitting a woman in the eye during a New Year's eve party. Chris has vehemently denied the claims and dismissed it as a groupie girl simply wanting to get rich. I admit when I first heard the story, I believed the girl but now I believe Chris. In other news, "RHOA" star Kandi Burruss-Tucker has come out defending her husband Todd Tucker after cast mate Phaedra Parks accused Todd of having no job and all his money has cleared up. Clearly Phaedra was throwing shade for the simple fact that she owes Todd money. Kandi says that Phaedra has always owed Todd this money even when Apollo wasn't in jail. It's one big mess if you ask me but it will definitely be awhile before these two are genuine friends again. While we're on the subject of ATL Housewives, Ed Hartwell, who used to be married to season 1 and season 2 ATL Housewive, Lisa Wu is now engaged to Keshia Knight-Pulliam of "The Cosby Show" fame. Keshia was previously dating Big Tigger but word is he didn't want to commit. Hmm wonder why? Maybe because she has a vagina and not a penis! :) I dunno about you all but I always thought Big Tigger was gay. I mean he is 43 with no kids but what do I know. Until next time folks! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards