Young Thug goes at Plies and Rihanna has a new man

Young Thug is fuming after Plies used an image of his child for a meme online. Young Thug has insisted that Plies take the image down or else! How do we feel about that? Should children be off limits anyway? Plies has become more of an internet sensation these days than a recording artist. I believe he just put out a song or a mixtape a little while ago but I don't think anyone cared. I know I didn't. Did you? And the stars came out last night for Givenchy fashion show. In attendance were Ciara, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and many others. Meanwhile it looks like The Game may of deleted his Instagram page? I mean what else is new? And Rihanna may or may not be dating Travis Scott who just released his album, "Rodeo". Speaking of Travis Scott, it was he who Amber Rose said was the "ghostwriter" of Kanye West. I don't recall Travis coming out and denying it. I knew Kanye wasn't going to commit on it. But hey! What do you all think of today's stories? And how are you enjoying your Saturday? Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards