Lil' Mo Going On Tour, Sean Kingston Sued

Fresh off the heels of R&B Divas L.A. Lil' Mo is taking her show on the road with old pal Ja Rule. The singer will tour the south later this year along with Ja Rule and a host of other artists including Vita(remember her?) and Charli Baltimore(remember her?)

Lil' Mo instantly became my favorite on R&B Divas L.A. and I can see more big things for her in the future.

On a totally different note Sean Kingston is being sued for sexual assault. According to a fan a meet and greet was to take place in a hotel room. When the fan got to the room she found Kingston in the bed naked and forced to have sex with him, his bodyguard and other band member. The fan or should I say victim is requesting $5 million dollars for things stemming from depression and panic attacks. Kingston is counter suing the victim! Interesting!

Last but not least R. Kelly will release his new album Black Panties this December. The album features the first single My Story featuring 2 Chainz.

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekend. Have fun, drinks, food, and most of all be safe! I will be updating throughout but I expect from here on out the updates will probably be a little slow but I'll do what I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards