Music Feed: Nicki Minaj Mania

Nicki Minaj is free to resume with her music career now that the season of American Idol is over. A judging stint on Idol didn't necessarily slow Nicki down but it limited the number of guest appearances we would hear her on. My have things have changed. Once Nicki made the announcement that she was working on a new album(her third) her plan was to "attack" everything and I mean everything.

With the number of collaborations out and in the works here is just a fraction of the new songs Nicki is featured on.

Get Like Me - Nelly Featuring Nick Minaj & T.I.
I talked about this song in a totally different post that I devoted to Pharrell Williams. the track is sure to get play with Nicki being featured and the fact that Pharrell currently has the #1 and #2 Pop song on radio. I guess it doesn't hurt that Nelly has a hit song on radio with the Florida Georgia Line. I guess he too is in "attack" mode.

#Twerkit - Busta Rhymes Featuring Nicki Minaj
Being that Busta Rhymes is part of YMCMB its only right that he gets his collab on with Nicki. I'm not too fond of the song but I don't think I really ever gave it a chance in the first place.

Clappers
- Wale Featuring Nicki Minaj and Juicy J
Clappers appears on Wale's new album The Gifted in stores and online June 25.

Somebody Else - Mario Featuring Nicki Minaj
Mario's new single is still growing on me but I think I'm slowly coming around. Nicki adds her trademark bars to the single that was also recorded by Chris Brown.

I'm Out - Ciara Featuring Nicki Minaj
Ciara enlists Nicki Minaj for her new single that is currently impacting radio.

I'm sure I'm missing a few other songs that Nicki is currently featured on. These are just the few that came to my head at the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards