Music Feed: Albums I'm Looking Forward To In 2013

I see myself possibly adding on to this list as more releases become announced. The upcoming albums below are just a few that I'm looking forward to in the new year.

Trina - Untitled
Not much is known about Trina's upcoming album except that Rick Ross had a hand in creating it. Rumor is that Trina is signed to Maybach Music Group but it hasn't been publicly announced.

Trina recently released her mixtape Back 2 Business in December and it was executive produced by French Montana who is affiliated with Maybach Music as well.

Tamar Braxton - Untitled
I wouldn't of told you a year ago that I would be looking forward to any music from Tamar Braxton. I do find her slightly annoying even though some of her catchphrases I use on occasion. She did however win me over with her new single Love & War which shot to #1 on iTunes.

A few songs have leaked online from Tamar during an album listening session. From what I've heard so far the album sounds to be pretty promising.

Ashanti - Braveheart
Ashanti has had us waiting for over a year now for her oft delayed album Braveheart. After her single The Woman You Love underperformed; Ashanti kept releasing digital singles but none have caught on.

There had been word that the single Mine(She Can't) would be a single but at this point who knows. Ashanti is currently filming and starring in the new season of Army Wives.

Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste
Azealia Banks grabbed my attention earlier this year with her brand of naughty raps and tough girl attitude. She's like a modern day Foxy Brown known for her feuds with countless rappers. She has calmed down considerably since the beginning of the year since she was catching quite a bit of flack for her feuds.

Now Azealia is concentrating on her debut album Broke With Expensive Taste which is said to be "anti pop". Rumored guests on BWET include Kanye West and Lady GaGa.


Eve - Lip Lock
Not due until April 2013; Eve teased us with a video for her new single She Bad Bad which got the Internet buzzing including myself. Lip Lock will be Eve's first album in 10 years and the first on her label Blondie Rockwell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards