Quick's Catch Up Interview
He finds Lil' Mama annoying. He wouldn't discuss how he designed his blog's banner. He was afraid I was going to take his idea. Not! He feels that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon marriage is "staged". Guess what? A lot of people do. Who am I talking about? One of my good friends in the blogging community is Quick. I like to refer to him as Quickster. He runs one of the most popular blogs on the net, "Quick's Catch Up". Anyway I interviewed Quick last year and I allowed my readers (and visitors) to get to know him. Now I have taken the liberty of conducting a brand-new interview with Quick. I came up with this idea to basically see what has changed within' a year period from when I originally interviewed Quick. Name:LaBrandon aka Quick Age: 21 Location/Hometown: Gadsden, Alabama (a hour north of Birmingham, AL) Interview Date: 5/30/2008 Lamar: For those that do not know, how did you come up with the name "Quick's Catch Up"? Quick: Well....
Comments