Azealia Banks Mixtape Gets Release Date, New Season Of Love & Hip Hop Announced

Some of you who follow the blog regularly may be tired of me talking about Azealia Banks and just to let you know I don't plan to let up soon. The up and coming rapper has chosen a release date of July 4 for her Fantastic mixtape which features the recently released single Jumanji. Her debut album Broke With Expensive Taste is expected in the Fall. 

I really like how things are falling in place for Azealia. She has really been grinding and all the hard work is starting pay off. 

VH1 may have their hands full with the Basketball Wives franchise and all the backlash but get ready for Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. The new show which is a spinoff of the already popular Love & Hip Hop series will premiere on VH1 June 18. The cast includes Lil' Scrappy, Rasheeda, K. Michelle, and producer Stevie J among others. 

I know that I will likely be watching because I already watch a lot of VH1 shows anyway and I like to think of myself as a self-proclaimed reality TV junkie. So what do you all think about the cast? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards