Throwback Video: Rich Boy Featuring Polow Da Don & Keri Hilson - Good Things



I'm not sure how many people actually remember this song. I mean it does have a video but I'm not sure if it made much of an impact on the charts.

Rich Boy is perhaps best known for his hit single; "Throw Some D's" but I can't even remember how I stumbled upon this song but its always been a favorite of mine.

The song was produced by Polow Da Don and features Polow's frequent collaborator; Keri Hilson. Last I read Keri Hilson was working on new music and I'm not sure exactly what Polow is doing.

----------------
Now playing: Rich Boy - Good Things ft. Polow Da Don, Keri Hilson - YouTube
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards