Throwback Video: Jay-Z Featuring Ja Rule & Amil - Can I Get A...



Jay-Z linked up with then label mate Ja Rule and upcoming female rapper; Amil for this cut that appeared on the "Rush Hour" soundtrack(I believe).

Amil was in the short lived group; The Dynasty along with Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, and Memphis Bleek. I'm not sure what's become of her as of late but one of the funniest rumors I did hear was that she was an associate at K-Mart's.

As we know Ja Rule is currently in jail and the last I heard of him was through Ashanti who said she spoke to him for three hours and hashed out some of their differences over the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards