Throwback Video: Foxy Brown Featuring Total - I Can't



I came across this video and I decided to make it a Throwback Video for today. "I Can't" was the second single from Foxy Brown's second album; "Chyna Doll" which was released in early 1999.

I can't say I know what's going on with Foxy Brown these days. She's been pretty quiet lately which is good and bad. It's good that she is not getting in any type of trouble and its bad because I and a lot of others have been waiting on new music for some years.

Foxy is pretty reclusive these days. She does manage to make an appearance every once in awhile at an event or outside just minding her business. Every now and then she may even do a show somewhere near her hometown in New York or New Jersey or Philly. Depends. Miss you Fox!

----------------
Now playing: Foxy Brown - I Can't ft. Total - YouTube
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards