Plane Insane

What does Rick Ross, Whitney Houston, and DMX all have in common besides the obvious? They all have been subject to stories involving their behavior or "incidents" that have taken place on planes.

After reading about Rick Ross' seizure on a plane; I was compelled to lament on a few other incidents that have taken place aboard a plane. It just so happens that these "incident" have involved celebrities. Really only three stories come to mind and here they are:

Rick Ross
I was just on twitter when #PrayforRickRoss was one of the Trending Topics. When I clicked on the link; there were stories circulating from twitter users and bloggers about Rick Ross. Turns out the famed rapper had a seizure on a plane. This happens to be his second seizure. I wasn't aware that he had one before. Did I miss something? While I'm not sure what causes seizures; I hear Rick Ross is currently hospitalized and was unconscious; last I read. Hopefully whatever his situation is; it improves.

Whitney Houston

Just a few days ago Whitney Houston made headlines while aboard a plane to Detroit. The diva was boarding a plane to shoot her new movie; "Sparkle"; a remake of the 1976 classic movie. When it became time to buckle up and take off; the controversial diva refused. Houston had to be strapped in by some flight attendants and forced to get her act together or be removed from the plane!

Ms. Whitney quickly got her act together!

DMX
I remember a story a few years ago involving DMX throwing a temper tantrum on a plane. I'm not sure what caused the ordeal but it may of had something to do with DMX's heavy drug use at the time. I don't even know the full details but someone or something obviously rubbed X(as he is often referred to) the wrong way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards