Mary J. Blige Pushes New Album Back

I can't say I'm no longer excited about Mary J. Blige's upcoming album; "My Life II: The Journey Continues". I did have a bit of excitement thanks in part to her single; "Someone To Love Me(Naked)". However since that single didn't take off; the album constantly got pushed back. It didn't help that other songs leaked out halting the release even more. There has also been Mary's recent contribution to a few soundtracks and TV shows that have thrown things off a little to me. I think its gotten some people confused or mainly just myself. Anyway Mary's new album won't be in stores until December 13 now. To be honest that should of been the original date. Mary likes to release her albums during the Holiday season months anyway insuring stronger sales which usually works to her advantage anyway. If you are going to have a suck ass album though; don't count on the Holiday sales too much though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards