Kelly Price Chooses Third Single

If you've heard it or if you haven't; Kelly Price's newest album; "Kelly" is in stores and online now. The third single is titled; "Himaholic". I don't remember caring much for the song like I did; "Not My Daddy" per say but hey!

Mary J. Blige has two new singles being released; first for her long awaited album; "My Life II: The Journey Continues" titled "Tears". Let's see how long this remains the intended "first" single for her album. Secondly; the "Living Proof" from the upcoming movie; "The Help" which will be in theaters this August.

The Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj duet titled; "Feel Inside" is indeed real but what we heard was a rough version. According to singer/songwriter Andrea Martin who wrote the song says she believes that song will be Mary's second single. Who knows? Whatever is going on with this new Mary J. project; I hope they get it together. It's starting to look really bad in my opinion.

After much speculation(from some people); Bow Wow has confirmed that he is indeed a father! He has a baby girl; Shai which will be seeing more of in an upcoming documentary that Bow Wow is doing. Who's Bow's baby mama? Some video vixen; Joie! I'm not aware of who she is but I've probably seen her; just don't know her by name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED