Ashanti Working With Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross On New Album

Ashanti's upcoming untitled album is slowly but surely coming together. Ashanti recently hooked up with Lil' Wayne and reportedly Rick Ross for her new album. As mentioned before; Ashanti's new single is supposed to hit the airwaves real soon.

Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child is returning with a new album later this year; I believe. She has a new single; "Love Gun" which was just released. I haven't heard it yet so I reserve my judgment. I have read that her new music is reminiscent of the music that appeared on her debut album; "Unexpected". Michelle has tagged her new music as "inspirational pop"; uptempo songs with a message behind them.

As for that rumored Destiny's Child reunion; I'm not sure if its true. Everyone is currently working their new albums.

Jennifer Lopez will release "Papi" as the next single from her recently released album; "LOVE?". The singer revealed this info during her stint on HSN(Home Shopping Network) promoting her newest fragrance; Love & Light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED