Justin Timberlake Halts Music Career
That's the word on the street! With his movie and TV career in high gear; Justin has pretty much ditched music much to the dismay of many fans. It's been five years since his last album; "FutureSex/LoveSounds".
I'm sure if and when Justin comes back out; he'll be okay. His only competition was Usher when they were sparring back and forth at one point. Other than that he'll be okay. I mean you see other artists who haven't dropped albums in 10 or more years and they come back like alright like Sade and Maxwell. Surely every artist can't do that and be successful but JT will be fine!
I'm not sure if I posted this already but it hasn't been that long that this info has been available. I'm referring to the tracklisting for the upcoming Lloyd album; "King Of Hearts" which is quite star studded. Check it out below! By the way the album will be in stores July 5. Good luck to him because even with all these collaborations, that may not truly sell the album. "Lay It Down" and "Cupid" are good but this album has been pushed back too many times. I like Lloyd though and I will be checking for this.
I just really got into Miguel's album and its really worth checking out if you haven't already.
I'm sure if and when Justin comes back out; he'll be okay. His only competition was Usher when they were sparring back and forth at one point. Other than that he'll be okay. I mean you see other artists who haven't dropped albums in 10 or more years and they come back like alright like Sade and Maxwell. Surely every artist can't do that and be successful but JT will be fine!
I'm not sure if I posted this already but it hasn't been that long that this info has been available. I'm referring to the tracklisting for the upcoming Lloyd album; "King Of Hearts" which is quite star studded. Check it out below! By the way the album will be in stores July 5. Good luck to him because even with all these collaborations, that may not truly sell the album. "Lay It Down" and "Cupid" are good but this album has been pushed back too many times. I like Lloyd though and I will be checking for this.
Miguel will release "Quickie" as the third single from his debut album; "All I Want Is You". "Quickie" joins "Sure Thing" as two songs that Miguel recorded some years ago.
01. Lay It Down
02. Cupid feat. Awesome Jones
03. Be the One” feat. Trey Songz & Young Jeezy
04. Love Me Girl feat. Chris Brown & Teyana Taylor
05. Naked
06. I Miss That feat. Lil Wayne & Andre 3000
07. Angel
08. World Cry feat. R. Kelly & Keri Hilson
09. Since You Left Me
10. Tear It Up
11. Let’s Get It In feat. 50 Cent (Bonus Track)
I just really got into Miguel's album and its really worth checking out if you haven't already.
Comments