Joe To Release New Album

Joe is returning to the music scene with his new album; "The Good, The Bad & The Sexy" in stores and online August 16. The first single is titled; "Almost There" which I haven't heard but I'm sure its out there somewhere for streaming and downloading purposes.

I hear that Monica's new single will be released to us any day now and its produced by none other than friend; Missy Elliott who also reportedly appears on the song with Lil' Kim. Like I said that's the rumor but we will know for sure soon. Monica's upcoming album is titled; "New Life" which refers to her recent marriage to NBA star; Shannon Brown.

Mario just leaked what is considered his first single; "My Bed" from his upcoming untitled album. There is no release date as of now. Early word on the single is that people are comparing it to Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now". Also another song from Mario has leaked entitled; "Bermuda". "Bermuda" sounds okay to me but I'm on the fence about "My Bed". I like Mario so hopefully he will release a decent album this time that will actually be supported by his label.

----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Up Out My Face (Remix) feat Nicki Minaj
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards