Keyshia Cole To Tour With R. Kelly

If I'm not mistaken I believe this is second time or so that Keyshia Cole has toured with R. Kelly. I do know she previously recorded with him on his "Double Up" album. Interestingly enough I'm surprised he's never produced for her on her own album. I can see her really capturing that essence of one of R. Kelly's more ghetto sounding songs.

Mariah Carey is the latest celebrity that's been attached to the upcoming FOX show; "X-Factor". Previously announced celebrities to be included are L.A. Reid, Nicki Minaj, and I forget the other names. *brain freeze* To me its starting to sound more like an awards ceremony. I like Nicki Minaj but I don't think that's a good idea. L.A. Reid is okay as a judge I guess and I hear that Mariah is more like a mentor judge than a judge that will be on the panel.

I read that Beyonce's new single; "Girls(Who Run The World)" is set to hit radio on May 16; that's the official date but radio may jump on this much faster. After all it is Beyonce. Though reaction to the song has been mixed; time will tell how this song will fare at radio. Beyonce's upcoming album is set to be released this June.

----------------
Now playing: Slow down-Mary j. blige
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards