T.I. Releases Castle Walls Single Cover

"Castle Walls" is the new single from T.I.'s most recent album, which I can't remember the name of right now.

I take it a video for this song was shot since I read that T.I. shot a number of videos prior to going back to jail.

Music Biz:
Jim Jones To Release New Album

Jim Jones may be focusing on Dipset’s comeback album, but he isn’t turning his back on his solo career. The Harlemite is prepping the release of his fifth album Capo, set for release on April 5.

The LP features guest appearances from Raekwon, Snoop Dogg, Roscoe Dash, Cam’ron, Juelz Santana, Vado, and Rell. The gruff MC is currently picking from 60 tracks recorded over the past few months, with the singles “Perfect Day” and “Blow Your Smoke” already making rounds on terrestrial radio.

Additionally, the “We Fly High” rapper is set to appear in the eight-part docu-soap series “Love & Hip Hop,” premiering March 14 on VH1. The show follows his longtime girlfriend Chrissy Lampkin as well as four other women, documenting the female experience on the New York hip-hop scene.

Fans can also catch him on the Fuse On Demand service with the launch of “Jim Jones TV,” a six-month series where Jones gives free cab rides to New Yorkers, rubs elbows with New York Knicks player Wilson Chandler, and more.
VH1 is practically giving everyone shows these days. I mean next to TVOne and BET, they show about 80% of black programming in my opinion. I'm just waiting on my own show from VH1!

The-Dream, Christina Milian Duke It Out Over Song
Justin Bieber is at the center of a dispute between Christina Milian and The-Dream. The former couple is engaged in a legal battle over payments from the teen pop star’s smash “Baby.”

As part of their divorce settlement, The-Dream previously agreed to pay Milian a significant amount, including 10 percent of his publishing stake in the Biebs’ 2010 hit single “Baby,” which he co-wrote with her.

According to TMZ, the “Love King” is not happy because Milian is demanding more money, including a larger percentage of the song’s earnings.

Since her attempt to renegotiate, The-Dream is trying to stop any payments to his ex, which Milian is fighting.

The former Mrs. Nash is making a concerted effort to leave the past behind, including the dress she wore during her wedding to The-Dream in Rome. “I’m cleaning house and need to get rid of my wedding dress I wore in Rome. What do you guys think I should do with it?ebay? Know of options?” she asked her Twitter followers before deciding to donate the gown.
I wish these two would grow up already. They always fighting over stuff it seems like! Speaking of which I had no idea they co-wrote this song together. Get that money Christina. I would say get that money too to The-Dream but he has plenty already!

----------------
Now playing: Mario - How Could You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED