Lloyd Plans To Release New Album!
I'm sure you all have heard Lloyd's newest single, "Lay It Down" which is produced by Polow Da Don. Well the big question is...when is the album coming out? Well I have an answer for you...February 1, 2010.
Make sure you look out for his new album, "King Of Hearts" which features a collaboration with 50 Cent, "Let's Get It In" which I'm sure you probably heard as well. Aren't you noticing 50 Cent is on everybody's songs these days?
Khia is back up to her old tricks again this time dissing Nicki Minaj and her "Pink Friday" album and dissing Foxy Brown. This is typical of Khia and her rants are pretty funny for the most part. She just joins the line of other females hating on Nicki Minaj. You can read the rant on Khia's blog which I don't know the site of it but I felt like mentioning it. Nothing against Khia though cause she is entertaining but in the famous words of Nicki Minaj; "Where's your music ma?"
The Game is fuming mad since no one from G-Unit accepted his olive branch. We all know The Game is someone who doesn't take rejection well. So he got on twitter and ridiculed Lloyd Banks for selling 46,000 copies of his new album, "The Hunger For More 2". These days though that's good and in the famous words of Nicki Minaj, "Where's your music ma(n)?"
----------------
Now playing: Jazmine Sullivan - Luv Back
via FoxyTunes
Make sure you look out for his new album, "King Of Hearts" which features a collaboration with 50 Cent, "Let's Get It In" which I'm sure you probably heard as well. Aren't you noticing 50 Cent is on everybody's songs these days?
Khia is back up to her old tricks again this time dissing Nicki Minaj and her "Pink Friday" album and dissing Foxy Brown. This is typical of Khia and her rants are pretty funny for the most part. She just joins the line of other females hating on Nicki Minaj. You can read the rant on Khia's blog which I don't know the site of it but I felt like mentioning it. Nothing against Khia though cause she is entertaining but in the famous words of Nicki Minaj; "Where's your music ma?"
The Game is fuming mad since no one from G-Unit accepted his olive branch. We all know The Game is someone who doesn't take rejection well. So he got on twitter and ridiculed Lloyd Banks for selling 46,000 copies of his new album, "The Hunger For More 2". These days though that's good and in the famous words of Nicki Minaj, "Where's your music ma(n)?"
----------------
Now playing: Jazmine Sullivan - Luv Back
via FoxyTunes
Comments