T.I. Featuring Chris Brown - Get Back Up - Video
T.I. is back with his latest single and video; "Get Back Up" featuring Chris Brown. The song was produced by The Neptunes and will appear on his newly retitled album, "No Mercy" in stores December 7.
Music Biz:
Eric Benet Reveals New Album Tracklisting!
Eric Benet will release his newest album; "Lost In Time" on November 23. Check out the tracklisting below:
1. Never Want to Live Without YouChrisette Michele Unveils New Album Tracklisting!
2. Feel Good feat. Faith Evans
3. Sometimes I Cry
4. Always a Reason
5. Paid feat. Eddie Levert
6. Take It feat. Chrisette Michele
7. Stir It Up
8. Summer Love feat. India Benét
9. Lost in Time
10. Good Life feat. Ledisi
11. Something's Wrong
12. Trippin' (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
13. I Might If It's You (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
14. Better & Better (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
15. Wake Up Everybody (iTunes Exclusive)
Chrisette Michele will release her new album, "Let Freedom Reign" on November 30. Check out the tracklisting below!
1. Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 1)----------------
2. I’m a Star
3. Number One
4. Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 2)
5. I Don’t Know Why, But I Do
6. Let Freedom Reign (feat. Talib Kweli & Black Thought)
7. Goodbye Game
8. So Cool
9. So in Love (feat. Rick Ross)
10. So in Love (Skit)
11. I’m Your Life
12. I’m from NY (Skit)
13. Unsaid
14. If Nobody Sang Along
15. I Know Nothing
Now playing: Tank - Sex Music
via FoxyTunes
Comments