Nicki Minaj Picks Next Single!

Nicki Minaj's debut album, "Pink Friday" is in stores and online now. I read that the rapper will release "Save Me" as her next single. I like "Save Me" so I'm not mad at the choice. Nicki has so many potential singles on the album so I see more and more singles being released in the near future.

I read that Nicki will do 300K in her first week and that's according to Billboard. Who knows? That number could go higher.

So last night I watched the American Music Awards and to be honest I had no idea it was coming on. I mean I remember reading the nomination list but I just forgot the date. Well once I pulled up the performance list, I can't say I was all that eager to see it but I watched most of the telecast. So for those who have missed it, I will provide you a brief recap(using the best of my knowledge) and what I saw.

Usher won two awards, Best Male R&B Artist and Soul/R&B Album Female. He performed but I didn't see it. I started watching "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" so. Rihanna performed a medley of her hits at the beginning of the show; "Only Girl(In The World)", "What's My Name", and something else I did. She looked really good and she was working that stage. She won for Best R&B/Soul Album Female.

Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz presented an award(I can't remember which one though) and Nicki plugged in her album of course and wore green highlights in her trademark blond wigs.

Christina Milian, in a rare TV appearance presented the Latin Music Award. I forget who her co-presenter. I guess I didn't pay as much attention as I thought I did.

Sorry guys for the half-assed commentary!

----------------
Now playing: Trey Songz - Already Taken (Dirty)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards