Kanye West's New Album Gets 5 Star Review!

Kanye West has a lot to be happy about. His new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" just received a five star review from Rolling Stone magazine. I think besides winning a Grammy; a lot of artists dreaming of releasing an album to five star reviews. Kanye West's new album will be in stores and online November 22. I have read that the album has leaked out but its only the clean version.

I am looking forward to Kanye's new album and I've been pretty good about not spoiling myself with all the leaked tracks.

Rihanna continues her hot streak as her newest single, "What's My Name" featuring Drake is the new #1 single in the country. This comes on the heels of Rihanna releasing her newest album, "Loud" in stores and online November 16. Like Kanye West's album; "Loud" has leaked out online.

At this point Rihanna is pretty much unstoppable and is now a certified hit maker. I don't think she can go wrong at this point.

Good news! Monica returns to twitter but I was never quite sure why she left. I thought it was just some ignorant fans but turns out she had a stalker. Since then the stalker has been arrested and Monica is free to resume her activity on twitter. Exciting huh?

As far as her album; "Still Standing" which has sold about 520K units to date; the single "Here I Am Remix" with Trey Songz is supposed to be released. After I heard it a few days ago, I feel they should keep it. I don't think she needs him on her single since they toured together and the song was perfect the way it was. I also hope she releases more singles like "Stay Or Go" or "One In A Lifetime".

----------------
Now playing: Nelly - I'm Number 1 (Feat. Baby & DJ Khaled)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards