Janet Jackson To Start Work On New Album Next Year!

With two back to back movies, people thought Janet Jackson was abandoning music. Well the singer/actress will be working on a new album next year and taking her time as she put it during an interview on "Larry King Live".

It kind of boggles me how people are still even interested in Janet as a musician since her last few albums underperformed and most people shred them to pieces. Me being the person that I am actually liked her last few albums. Then again my musical taste is a lot different from others.

Syleena Johnson will return to the music scene with a new album, "Chapter 5: Underrated". The album's first single will be "Could You Wear My Shoes". Look for the album real soon as the songstress searches for distribution for the upcoming project. The singer will be working with Toxic(worked with Monica) on this album.

I do think Syleena Johnson is "underrated" but enough with the "Chapter" titles but that's like telling Faith Evans to stop using "Faith" in her album titles(which she has done once). I do like Syleena though. She always reminded me of Angela Winbush. If you don't know who she is, look her up!

Chrisette Michele will release, "Goodbye Game" as the second single to her upcoming album, "Let Freedom Reign" in stores and online November 30. The singer recently released a promotional mixtape, "Love Thy Brother".

I can't remember if I ever heard Chrisette's first single, "I'm A Star" and when I would look on YouTube I never could find it. I probably could find it now though. I don't think I'm really interested in Chrisette this go round.

----------------
Now playing: Janelle Monáe - Tightrope (Feat. Big Boi)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED