Nicki Minaj Releases Debut Album Cover!

I certainly wasn't expecting to see Nicki Minaj's album cover today but I knew sooner or later it would be released. Due November 22, "Pink Friday" is Nicki Minaj's long awaited debut album.

I don't have much info on the album except from only what the press or Nicki has said herself. Some production from Swizz Beats, the radio singles("Your Love", "Right Thru Me", and "Check It Out" featuring will.i.am), and maybe "Massive Attack" featuring Sean Garrett.

I also think the album will feature a long of production from a lot of up and coming producers so look out for that.

Will Nicki be getting your coins on November 22? I already know my friend will be lined up at the Best Buy to cop this.

Music Biz:
Kandi Talks New Album, Tour!

R&B singer and “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has a very busy fall schedule, with her reality show back on the air, working on a new album and gearing up to tour with Fantasia.

As far as her forthcoming sophomore album, Kandi says the album is all about the trials of love.

“The album takes you on a trip through a relationship. It’s all about finding love, having love, losing love … There are a couple of let’s-get-back-together songs,” Kandi tells TV Guide. “But it takes you through all those different emotions. It’s an R&B album, and there some very big ballads on there. I had songs from Ne-Yo, Justice League, Brian Michael Cox and Jazzy Pha, who produced the single ‘Leave U.’”

To promote the album, Kandi will hit the road with her friend Fantasia, who she says was there for her during her tough times.

“She’s definitely ready to tour,” Kandi says of Fantasia who has had a difficult last two months. “Last year after AJ had passed … Fantasia reached out to me. She was my shoulder to cry on. I was really sad when I heard she was having such a hard time. Sometimes, things can be overwhelming. I just know when you are an entertainer and you have these kind of moments, when you can get back on stage and perform, you can pour out all that frustration there.”

Kandi also praised Fantasia, stating, “Let’s just say I’m glad I’m opening, because Fantasia is so fantastic and you don’t want to come after that. I haven’t been on a real tour in so long, so for me, it’s going to be like having that new artist feeling all over again.”

Before the new album and tour, Kandi will have to continue to fulfill her commitment to the new season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” which she tells TV Guide, “To be honest with you, I didn’t know if I was coming back. ‘I was like, ‘Eh, I don’t know.’”

“It’s both good and bad being on this show. I’m glad to be part of a successful series, of course, but there are other things that [the cast] can’t talk about on our end that we feel should be better,” she says. “I didn’t feel like I had to do the show, but I knew it would be a good tool to do the things I want to do outside of it.”
----------------
Now playing: Trey Songz - Blind
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards