Marsha Ambrosius Unveils New Album Cover!


|

So its been awhile since this album cover first leaked but I'm just now finding a suitable link to post it here on the blog. Originally scheduled to be released this month, Marsha Ambrosius debut solo album "Late Nights, Early Mornings" will now be in stores and online on January 4, 2011. Don't ask me why! The first single, "Hope She Cheats On You" is doing really well.

It took a while for the song to grow on me but I like it a lot now and I'm looking forward to the album whenever it arrives.

----------------
Now playing: Big Boi - Shutterbug Ft. Cutty (Produced By Scott Storch Co-Produced By Big Boi)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards