Keyshia Cole Readies New Single, Album!

With the month of December around the corner, the number of upcoming album releases continue to soar. New to the list of releases is Ms. Keyshia Cole who will release her fourth album tentatively titled, "Keyshia". The first single is reportedly "I Ain't Through" which is said to feature Nicki Minaj. There are also confirmed and unconfirmed guest appearances from Tank and Faith Evans.

Are you all excited about a new Keyshia Cole album? Out of all her albums thus far, her debut remains my favorite. That seems to be a trend with a lot of artists; intentional or not. Their first album always seems to triumph their later work. Usually during their debut album, there is a certain amount of hunger and the need to succeed. After a certain amount of success, some quality in certain artist's music seems to diminish. Just an observation I noticed.

Chante Moore is working on two new albums; one a gospel album titled, "Change" and an untitled R&B album.

The news, honestly threw me for a loop because I wasn't expecting a gospel album from Chante. Being that I have never publicly read about any plans to release a gospel album it comes as a surprise to me. Whereas someone like Faith Evans has mentioned over the years her desire to release a gospel album so its more expected of her.

Christina Aguilera has reportedly divorced her husband, Jordan. I can't remember his last name. The singer recently released her album, "Bionic" which was probably one of this year's biggest flops.

I feel like Christina Aguilera is always channeling someone else whether it be Lady GaGa, Marilyn Monroe, or Britney Spears. I think she still needs to find herself personally.

----------------
Now playing: Rah Digga - You Got It
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED