Producer Spotlight: Diane Warren

You all are probably used to my usual introduction as I spotlight whatever said producer. Consider Diane Warren no exception. No she is not a producer but she is a songwriter. I'm concentrating on her songwriting over the years that has gifted many a hits! She has virtually written for every big artist imaginable. At one point a R&B album wasn't complete without a contribution from Ms. Diane Warren.

You will see exactly what I mean below. Check out her discography!

  • Shine, Ashanti
  • For You I Will, Monica
  • If You Asked Me To, Patti LaBelle
  • The Arms Of The One Who Loves You, XScape
  • Blame It On The Rain, Milli Vanillli
  • Can't Take That Away(Mariah's Theme), Mariah Carey
  • Inside, Monica
  • The One That I Gave My Heart To, Aaliyah
  • Un-Break My Heart, Toni Braxton
  • Give Me You, Mary J. Blige
  • My First Night With You, Mya/Deborah Cox
  • Have You Ever?, Brandy
  • How Many Times, How Many Lies, Pussycat Dolls
  • I Didn't Know My Own Strength, Whitney Houston
----------------
Now playing: MONICA Inside
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED