Jazmine Sullivan Readies Second Single!
Jazmine Sullivan has chosen "10 Seconds" as her second single from her upcoming album, "Love Me Back" in stores November 2. The single is slated to be released later this month. Be on the look out for that!
Jazmine's album is one of the few albums I'm looking forward to this winter.
Diamond will release, "Hit Dat Hoe" as her second single from her upcoming album. The single features Waka Flaka. Diamond recently signed to Jive Records and its imprint Battery. Look out for the new single and her upcoming album.
I'm not really checking for Diamond but she is okay.
Chrisette Michele has just released her new single, "I'm A Star". It is the debut single from her upcoming album in stores and online on November 16.
Chrisette's last album, "Epiphany" debuted at #1 and it was a pretty decent album.
----------------
Now playing: Lil' Kim Feat. Twista - Thug Luv
via FoxyTunes
Jazmine's album is one of the few albums I'm looking forward to this winter.
Diamond will release, "Hit Dat Hoe" as her second single from her upcoming album. The single features Waka Flaka. Diamond recently signed to Jive Records and its imprint Battery. Look out for the new single and her upcoming album.
I'm not really checking for Diamond but she is okay.
Chrisette Michele has just released her new single, "I'm A Star". It is the debut single from her upcoming album in stores and online on November 16.
Chrisette's last album, "Epiphany" debuted at #1 and it was a pretty decent album.
----------------
Now playing: Lil' Kim Feat. Twista - Thug Luv
via FoxyTunes
Comments