Drake Ready To Release New Single...Again!
Drake has chosen "Show Me A Good Time" as his album's fifth single. It is from his platinum album, "Thank Me Later". The album has released multiple hit singles and I'm sure the momentum will not die down anytime soon. Personally I think he is releasing singles too fast but that seems to be the thing to do with the more major artists anyway.
Ginuwine is returning to the music scene. He recently took the ever popular Ustream and he broadcast himself and played his new single, "Drink Of Choice". I haven't heard it but the response I read has been pretty good. Make sure you all look out for that.
September 7 seems to be a very big day for new single releases. Rihanna's new single, "Only Girl(In The World)" will hit iTunes as well as a new single from Chrisette Michele. I'm not clear on Chrisette's new single but it will be for her upcoming album.
----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Close My Eyes
via FoxyTunes
Ginuwine is returning to the music scene. He recently took the ever popular Ustream and he broadcast himself and played his new single, "Drink Of Choice". I haven't heard it but the response I read has been pretty good. Make sure you all look out for that.
September 7 seems to be a very big day for new single releases. Rihanna's new single, "Only Girl(In The World)" will hit iTunes as well as a new single from Chrisette Michele. I'm not clear on Chrisette's new single but it will be for her upcoming album.
----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Close My Eyes
via FoxyTunes
Comments