Sean Kingston Featuring Nicki Minaj - Letting Go Video



Nicki Minaj continues to bless us with record appearance after record appearance. Who's track will she appear on next is the question? You can look out for Nicki in the video to Trey Songz' video; "Bottoms Up".

I was just reading how Nicki Minaj was just on Ustream the other night and she revealed her debut album will be titled, "Pink Friday". The album will be due in stores November 23. The single, "Your Love" is out and doing very well. I am still baffled as to where the title "Pink Friday" came from. I can go out on a limb and say "pink" may refer to her girly Barbie image. I'm sure she will explain the meaning or already has and I've just yet to learn it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED