Music Feed: Singers Who Have Released Fragrances

The bigger a star becomes, the more they seek out lucrative deals. Deals that will amount to large sums of money given their name involved. We have seen many famous singers over the years release fragrances to which all have been successful. But who's been the most successful? Simple. The ones who continue to push out new fragrances year after year because the companies know its gonna sell.

Check out the list of singers who have released fragrances over the years.

Britney Spears

Britney Spears' first released her fragrance, "Curious" and since then "Fantasy" and a host of other fragrances. I know my sister loves the smell of "Curious" and obviously many other people do too.

Jennifer Lopez
I remember when Jennifer Lopez released her fragrance, "Glow". Jennifer was truly at the peak of her career at the time. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing her or that fragrance. Following "Glow", a series of scents were released including "Miami Glow" and suddenly I forget the rest of the names; brain freeze.

Mary J. Blige
I think many of us was shocked when Mary J. Blige released a fragrance. I think mainly because Mary is not as girly as some of her R&B counterparts or even the ones listed here. Sure she dresses us and looks ravishing but you get my drift. Titled, "My Life" after her second album, I read that Mary is making quite the profit from her new fragrance.

Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey didn't have to use her name to promote many outside endeavors until recently. One of those being her fragrance "M" and a series of scents that are titled after tracks from her 2009 album, "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED