Prince Says The Internet Is Dead!
Prince has been making headlines with his comments concerning the future of our beloved internet. He feels the internet has become outdated just like MTV when they stopped showing videos. What do you think? Do you agree?
I feel like Prince is very weird. He is a legend so he has the right to say whatever and believe what ever. I couldn't get over his facial expressions at the BET awards. They were priceless.
Brandy is said to have signed with Island Def Jam Records for her upcoming album. We got a taste of Brandy working in the studio with different producers on her VH1 reality show; "Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business". There is also word that Brandy has reunited with producer Timbaland who worked with her on 2004's "Afrodisiac". So what do you think about this if its true?
I personally liked "Afrodisiac" and Brandy's work with Timbaland. It might of not been her biggest selling album but the album got really rave reviews.
I should of seen this coming! Usher is releasing a new album; "Versus" on August 24. The album will contain six songs including the new single; "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" featuring Pitbull followed by the second single; "Hot Tottie" produced by Polow Da Don. Fans have the choice of buying "Versus" separately or buying the deluxe version of "Raymond V. Raymond" which feature the six tracks from "Versus". Usher's current hit; "There Goes My Baby" will also be featured with a rap from Bun B.
This sounds cool I guess but I mean I don't get the point of the "Versus" album. I can so hear Bun B getting down on "There Goes My Baby" though. Usher's album has been doing pretty good and I know this will be exactly what they need to push it to platinum status.
I feel like Prince is very weird. He is a legend so he has the right to say whatever and believe what ever. I couldn't get over his facial expressions at the BET awards. They were priceless.
Brandy is said to have signed with Island Def Jam Records for her upcoming album. We got a taste of Brandy working in the studio with different producers on her VH1 reality show; "Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business". There is also word that Brandy has reunited with producer Timbaland who worked with her on 2004's "Afrodisiac". So what do you think about this if its true?
I personally liked "Afrodisiac" and Brandy's work with Timbaland. It might of not been her biggest selling album but the album got really rave reviews.
I should of seen this coming! Usher is releasing a new album; "Versus" on August 24. The album will contain six songs including the new single; "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" featuring Pitbull followed by the second single; "Hot Tottie" produced by Polow Da Don. Fans have the choice of buying "Versus" separately or buying the deluxe version of "Raymond V. Raymond" which feature the six tracks from "Versus". Usher's current hit; "There Goes My Baby" will also be featured with a rap from Bun B.
This sounds cool I guess but I mean I don't get the point of the "Versus" album. I can so hear Bun B getting down on "There Goes My Baby" though. Usher's album has been doing pretty good and I know this will be exactly what they need to push it to platinum status.
Comments