Music Feed: Pretty Ricky's Dumbest Moments!
We all know Pretty Ricky for their sexual lyrics and very shocking behavior. Over the years there has been some pretty questionable behavior from all the members. The four moments below are perhaps the most shocking and dumbest. It definitely has left many us of shaking our heads. Check them out below!
Pleasure P Molesting Younger Girl
Now that I think about it, I can't recall if it were a boy or a girl. I will say its a girl but she must of been no older than 13. Pleasure P went on radio and spoke about the rumors but not very openly. A friend of mine told me that he think someone set him up!
Slick Em Caught Sniffing Coke
A video just leaked out of Slick Em sniffing coke using a driver's license card.
Slick Em Having Sex On Camera
Not one to be outdone Slick Em recorded himself and an unidentified woman in an elevator having sex.
Spectacular Dancing In His Underwear
At one point Spec was one of the more controversial members of the group. I think it is safe to say that Slick Em is proudly wearing the crown.
A video or two leaked out of Spec dancing in his underwear seductively on the floor and with a chair. In the video he also challenged his peers to do a similar themed video and letting the fans vote on who's the best. Surprisingly no one took him serious and they shouldn't of. Personally I couldn't see anyone else doing this but him anyway.
Pleasure P Molesting Younger Girl
Now that I think about it, I can't recall if it were a boy or a girl. I will say its a girl but she must of been no older than 13. Pleasure P went on radio and spoke about the rumors but not very openly. A friend of mine told me that he think someone set him up!
Slick Em Caught Sniffing Coke
A video just leaked out of Slick Em sniffing coke using a driver's license card.
Slick Em Having Sex On Camera
Not one to be outdone Slick Em recorded himself and an unidentified woman in an elevator having sex.
Spectacular Dancing In His Underwear
At one point Spec was one of the more controversial members of the group. I think it is safe to say that Slick Em is proudly wearing the crown.
A video or two leaked out of Spec dancing in his underwear seductively on the floor and with a chair. In the video he also challenged his peers to do a similar themed video and letting the fans vote on who's the best. Surprisingly no one took him serious and they shouldn't of. Personally I couldn't see anyone else doing this but him anyway.
Comments