Drake Working With Chris Brown?
Drake spoke to entertainment program; "EXTRA" when he mentioned working with Chris Brown. He also went on to say he was "studio hopping" and lending a hand where needed. Not only does Drake write hits for himself but for others. He is one of the co-writers for Alicia Keys' #1 R&B hit; "Un-Thinkable(I'm Ready)".
You've heard her hit single; "You're The One" all over radio. Now singer Dondria is ready to release her debut album; "Dondria vs. Phatfffat". The album will be in stores August 17. Look out for the second single; "Shawty Was Up" featuring Johnta Austin and Diamond which has already been serviced to radio. I just heard the song a few days ago and I had no idea who it was. I actually like it though.
Lil' Kim is positive that she will be working with Rihanna for her upcoming album. The rapper has been busy on a promo tour when she's not dissing Nicki Minaj during radio interviews. Lil' Kim went on to say how Rihanna and herself are good friends.
I personally think Jay-Z will have some type of involvement with Lil' Kim's album or situation to some capacity. I'm sure if this collaboration does go down it will be because of Jay-Z. Jay-Z has that kind of pull in the industry where he can call the shots.
You've heard her hit single; "You're The One" all over radio. Now singer Dondria is ready to release her debut album; "Dondria vs. Phatfffat". The album will be in stores August 17. Look out for the second single; "Shawty Was Up" featuring Johnta Austin and Diamond which has already been serviced to radio. I just heard the song a few days ago and I had no idea who it was. I actually like it though.
Lil' Kim is positive that she will be working with Rihanna for her upcoming album. The rapper has been busy on a promo tour when she's not dissing Nicki Minaj during radio interviews. Lil' Kim went on to say how Rihanna and herself are good friends.
I personally think Jay-Z will have some type of involvement with Lil' Kim's album or situation to some capacity. I'm sure if this collaboration does go down it will be because of Jay-Z. Jay-Z has that kind of pull in the industry where he can call the shots.
Comments