Pleasure P Returns With A New Single!

And I'm sure it is one that will make the ladies go crazy. The new single is titled; "Change Positions" and it will be released June 22. Of course you can YouTube the song and hear it now; so ladies what are you waiting for? You know you want to hear it!

Kanye Wests' newest single; "Power" recently hit the net and has caused quite the stir. In the song he disses "Saturday Night Live" for mocking him. We all know why right? The MTV VMAS! Kanye's upcoming album; "Good Ass Job" was widely reported to be released this month. That seemed a bit far fetched. Now I have read that the actual release date for the album will be in September. Make sure you all look out for that. Should be interesting!

The-Dream is releasing his new album; "Love King" on June 29. The album features the title track as well as "Make Up Bag" featuring T.I. The tracklisting to the album has just been released and you will see T.I. makes quite a few appearances on the album. Check out the tracklisting below:

1. “Love King”
2. “Make Up Bag” feat. T.I.
3. “F.I.L.A. (Fall in Love Again)” feat. T.I.
4. “Sex Intelligent”
5. “Sex Intelligent (Remix)” feat. T.I.
6. “Yamaha”
7. “Nikki Part 2”
8. “Abyss”
9. “Panties to the Side”
10. “Turnt Out”
11. “February Love”
12. “Florida University”
13. "Love King" (Remix) feat. Ludacris


----------------
Now playing: Fabolous - There He Go (Feat. Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Freck Billionaire)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Quick's Catch Up Interview

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED