Music Feed: You Heard Those Rumors

Who knows the statistics regarding how fast or how often a rumor is started? As far as celebrities are concerned; the statistical rate is pretty alarming. It really doesn't matter how big your celebrity is or not; your not off limits when rumors are concerned.

I thought of some rumors and/or stories that have circulated over the years about a few celebrities. Some are considered urban legends. I'm sure you all are familiar with these stories though. If not then you are learning something new!

Lil' Kim's stomach pump
I remember the story going around about Lil' Kim having her stomach pumped. I'm not sure if it were ever confirmed though. Her relationship with Biggie is industry legend. Whatever type of sexual acts she was performing led to a stomach pump and rumors were rampant.

Ginuwine being gay
There was this huge rumor about Ginuwine being gay. I never knew why but I was much younger and never understood. Though there were rumors of him and Aaliyah being an item; it didn't stop this nasty rumor.

Ciara being born a man
For awhile Ciara was dogged with rumors of being gay and her choice of clothes. Ciara was very tomboyish when she first came out. I think that's when people started assuming that she was a guy or had male genitalia.

Janet Jackson's long lost child
For years people have said that Janet has a secret child. The secret child was said to be living with older sister Rebbie. What makes this rumor so believable is that Janet is so good at keeping secrets. She is also a very private person too. It boggles people as to why she hasn't had any kids in all these years but people think she has always had one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED