Khia Talks About New Single, Album!

Talking exclusively to ABC news; however did you land this gig Khia dear? But it is a step up from her usual demeanor and sometimes trashy repertoire. I do like Khia though as she is very entertaining and never bites her tongue. Click here for the video!

With all the pictures circulating around with former Destiny's Child members; people figured a reunion was in the works. Well Beyonce's fathers; Mathew Knowles quickly shut down the rumors. So to all those who thought this information was true; sorry! Currently Beyonce is taking a vacation(surprise!); Kelly is preparing her new album; and Michelle is...who knows!

I don't know what happened to Trina and her video for "Always" which is currently #46 on the R&B charts. The song which features Monica is Trina's second single from her album; "Amazin". Apparently Trina is moving on to her third single which is "White Girl" featuring Flo Rida and Git Fresh. The song is very catchy and I do like it but I personally like a song called; "By Myself". Now that should be her single but whatever!

----------------
Now playing: Here We Go Again
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED