Trina Graces The Cover Of Tomboyz Magazine!

I have never heard of Tomboyz magazine but Trina looks cute on the cover. This all comes on the heels of Trina's new album; "Amazin'" which will be in stores May 4. I have heard the new album and I'm really liking it right now.

Music Biz:
Nicki Minaj Dating Diddy?

WOW. I don't know who I need to talk to to get in these cool people circles, but I feel more like an outsider every second. Rawse and Nicki Minaj were reportedly out at the LA nightclub Guys & Dolls with Diddy and the rest of the Ciroc Boys. Somebody also said that TI was there, but I didn't think TI was coming out like that yet. Now, I'm not trying to start anything, but somebody said it looked like Nicki and Amber Rose were a couple there. Again, not starting anything. These two are friends anyway.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/04/27/22189819.aspx

Lupe Fiasco Song Upsets Alicia Keys' Camp!
Let me see if I can get this right. There is a new song called “Letter To The Beat” and the song features Lupe Fiasco and Alicia Keys. Now, from all accounts fans of both artists like it and were hype to hear it. Then the drama came. Alicia did a song with Chad from the Neptunes for her 2007 album As I Am. The song was never finished and was to be used at a later time. Alicia's longtime Song Engineer Ann Mincieli cleared the situation up and let it be know that this wasn’t cool. (I’m assuming this is the dude from the Neptune’s but I’m not positive) Seems like Chad gave the vocals and the beat of the song to Lupe Fiasco since it was just sitting around. Lupe rapped over it and made it an even doper song, but that’s not pleasing to Alicia’s camp. So, Ann goes off and leaks The Neputunes Drum Kits online for all to download saying!
----------------
Now playing: Nikki Minaj - Womp Womp
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't wait to get Trina's album tomorrow
Unknown said…
Me and you both!

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED