Lloyd Banks is making a lot of noise right now with his hit single; "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley". The rapper discusses the concept of the song; his new album; and the haters. Check it out!
He finds Lil' Mama annoying. He wouldn't discuss how he designed his blog's banner. He was afraid I was going to take his idea. Not! He feels that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon marriage is "staged". Guess what? A lot of people do. Who am I talking about? One of my good friends in the blogging community is Quick. I like to refer to him as Quickster. He runs one of the most popular blogs on the net, "Quick's Catch Up". Anyway I interviewed Quick last year and I allowed my readers (and visitors) to get to know him. Now I have taken the liberty of conducting a brand-new interview with Quick. I came up with this idea to basically see what has changed within' a year period from when I originally interviewed Quick. Name:LaBrandon aka Quick Age: 21 Location/Hometown: Gadsden, Alabama (a hour north of Birmingham, AL) Interview Date: 5/30/2008 Lamar: For those that do not know, how did you come up with the name "Quick's Catch Up"? Quick: Well....
Two heads are always better than one. These famous duos have made their mark in music history. Be it, there timeless love songs or their magical combination, these duos could do no wrong in our eyes. Unfortunately like any group troubled times put a damper on many of the working relationships that existed between these duos. Never forgetting the legacy that exists between these duos their influence and impact on society is examined here. Check it out! Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell This is for serious old school folks only. A lot of new school folks may not know much about this duo. Former labelmates and lovers found success in the early Motown days. Their songs would later become anthems and torch songs. Their time together was short lived after singer Terrell collapsed on stage during a performance. Ain't no mountain high enough! Peaches & Herb Perhaps best known for their hit, "Reunited" and "Shake Ya Groove Thing", Peaches & Herb were smooth as silk...
Certainly you can't believe everything you read. I always feel like there is some truth to a rumor. Busta Rhymes has been pretty quiet on the music scene since his last album, 'Back On My B.S.' flopped. Now there are some allegations going around about his personal life. Read below for the full story and more! Sources say Busta Rhymes is having some major financial issues and is maxing out credit cards left and right. As if being broke isn’t enough, Busta also has an alleged sex tape with a tranny floating around. More info under the hood. An insider says that Busta is living on his mom’s credit cards and doing any show he can get now. His credit card most recently got declined at a 5 star hotel, some months back when he was checking in. Debt isn’t his only problem; Busta also has about 6-7 kids. A source says he doesn’t like to use condoms despite the fact that he has herpes which he doesn’t disclose up front or at all. Now, there is a sex tape floating around with him and...
Comments