Monica Jumps On Trey Songz Neighbors Know My Name Remix!

We don't hear Monica get freaky in her songs very often so this will be interesting to hear. Monica and Trey Songz are reportedly touring together as well. In other Monica news cousin producer Polow Da Don bought her a Porsche and produced her latest single; "Here I Am" which will featured Jamie Foxx. "Here I Am" is a fan favorite so I hope they didn't ruin the remix.

Sade just hit one million copies sold of her latest album; "Soldier Of Love" and now the singer is pushing forward with her second single; "Babyfather". The song is going for adds on radio on April 20. Make sure you look out for that and request the song.

Trina is not only releasing her new album; "Amazin'" on May 4; she will also star in her own VH1 reality TV show series; "The Baddest Chick". The show will revolve around Trina as she handles different business ventures and spends time with her family. There is no set air date for the show yet but I will let you all know once it is announced.

----------------
Now playing: Tamia - Officially missing you
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED