Jaheim Arrested!

I don't think its the biggest surprise anymore when we read that someone famous has been arrested. I think the surprise or curiosity comes from what crime has been committed. The whole speeding and possession charges on a celebrity are certainly nothing new. Jaheim is just the latest artist in a long line of artists to get arrested for the aforementioned charges. Read below for more news on Jaheim's arrest, Jennifer Hudson's new album, and Shyne's new single!

R&B singer Jaheim has been arrested on speeding and possession charges in New Jersey.

According to local sources, the singer, government name Jaheim Hoagland, was pulled over March 28 for allegedly traveling 65 mph in a 35 mph zone and was then charged with possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle.

Hillsborough Police reported that they could smell a strong odor of raw marijuana emanating from his vehicle which he later gave consent to have searched after yelling at officers.

"During the search, Hillsborough Police allegedly noticed a small bud of marijuana underneath the driver’s seat. Police said they also observed several cigar wrappers, cigar shaving and cigar paper, which is consistent with marijuana use. Hoagland was also charged with speeding," The Messenger-Gazette reports.

Jaheim recently released an album titled "Another Round" featuring the singles "Finding My Way Back" and "Ain't Leavin Without You".

Shyne Returns With New Single!
Shyne's long awaited return to music will come to an end next week, April 12, as the rapper debuts a song titled "Messiah".

Sources close to the former Bad Boy rapper say the song is produced by EZ Elpee but have yet to say whether the record is a single or simply a teaser.

According to MTV, Shyne is still "firm in his words" despite spending years behind bars for his connection to a shooting in 1999.

In an opening snippet from "Messiah," Shyne declares "It's a new day in the rap game. Nobody sells records but Shyne-po".

As previously reported, Shyne signed a deal with Def Jam earlier this year. A release date has not been set for his label debut.
Jennifer Hudson Talks New Album; New Movie!
Jennifer Hudson is switching things up a bit on her anticipated sophomore album.

Reportedly ten songs deep into the project, Hudson says "I think it will definitely be a different direction and I'm so excited about that. I want this album to feel good."

Said to be working with Ne-Yo and Stargate, among others, Hudson hopes to have the album in stores this fall, specifically September (2010), if everything on her plate comes together.

As previously reported the Oscar winner is also working on a few film related projects, including a biopic based on Winnie Mandela, the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela.

"It's between film and music right now, working on the album, but it won't be out until September," Hudson went on to tell the AP this week. Production on the film is expected to begin this summer.
I never really got into Jennifer Hudson's debut album and I can't say I will be looking forward to her new one. She doesn't do it for me like that musically but hopefully my mind can be changed with the new album.
----------------
Now playing: DMX - Its Dark and Hell is Hot - 10 - How's It Going Down
via FoxyTunes

Comments

norma said…
Well that's you and I feel soooooo sorry for you, because it was your lost. The first album was a great introduction for Jhud and all she had accomplished so soon. We all have our on opinions about alot of things, and I dam show respect yours. If an artist like Jennifer Hudson don't move you than you can not be moved. After all she is only the best female vocalist in the business today hands down. I can not wait for the new album to come out!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED