The-Dream Speaks On Working With Ciara!

Ciara will be releasing a new album sometime this year and The-Dream is producing her first single; "Ride(It)" featuring Ludacris. Here, The-Dream speaks about working with Ciara.

While Dream's DNA can be traced on plenty of R&B singles, he plans on teaming up with fellow ATLien Ciara on her next project.

“She’s from Atlanta so I know what Ciara sounded like years ago,” Dream remembered. “I’ve known Ciara since she was 15 before I was cutting records with her, before she had a deal. We were at my apartment probably when she got her first truck eating KFC or something. I’ve known her so there’s a certain amount of pride also that went into trying to get her back where I believe she never left. It's just sometimes when you're trying to grow, you have to make sure you pick the right roads to grow on and she's back on main street now, so we're working it."
Alicia Keys Plans Album Re Release!
After closing out the North American leg of her “Freedom” tour over the weekend, Alicia Keys is already planning her next moves, which may include a re-release of her latest album.

“We have been having conversations and talks about that,” Keys exclusively told Rap-Up.com when asked if a re-release of her fourth effort The Element of Freedom was in the future. “That’s still a conversation at this point, but it’s looking like it will happen.”

The Grammy winner said she would like to “add some incredible new songs and collaborations onto the re-release,” one of those potentially being a remix to her new single “Un-thinkable (I’m Ready).” Just last week, Keys revealed to Rap-Up.com that she was delaying her “Put It in a Love Song” video with Beyoncé to release the Drake-assisted single. She is also set to film a video for the record this week in Los Angeles with director Jake Nava.

The Element of Freedom debuted at No. 2 when it was released in December and has since gone platinum in the United States.
The Game Sets New Album Release Date!
It’s almost Game time. After a few setbacks, Game’s album finally has a new release date.

The Compton MC’s fourth LP The R.E.D. Album is scheduled to drop June 15, Rap-Up.com has learned. A video for the Cool & Dre-produced “Shake” was shot earlier this year at several locations, including Dr. Dre’s mansion and Travis Barker’s studio.

In an interview with Rap-Up.com in December, Game shared that he has been recording with Dr. Dre, Timbaland, and Pharrell, who produced a track featuring Justin Timberlake. “I never thought in my life that I would ever work with Justin,” said Game, “and then for it to turn out and be as catastrophic as it was was amazing.”

Game will face competition from Drake, whose debut album Thank Me Later is also set for release on the same date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED