Album Spotlight: Ginuwine - 100% Ginuwine

I think this is one of Ginuwine's more underrated albums. There are a lot of hidden gems on this album like "No 1 Fan" which I always imagined as a single. Everytime I listened to it; I envisioned a video of the song that featured Aaliyah as the groupie fan. My vision never came to friction though.

There is the Aaliyah assisted song; "Final Warning" which features Aaliyah and Ginuwine going back and forth and Static Major(I presume) on backing vocals. The song is very playful and one of my favorites on this album.

Then there was the single; "None Of Ur Friends Business" which featured future wife to be; Sole. The two had quite a chemistry in the video which translated into marriage and a boatload of kids.

There are a lot of fun moments on this album and Ginuwine doesn't take himself too serious here. The skits are entertaining and if your interested in checking out Ginuwine's music catalog; start with this album!

----------------
Now playing: Freddie Jackson - Jam Tonight (108*)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards