50 Cent Called Out By Canadian Singer!

Take this with a grain of salt but a Canadian singer(which you will learn about below) has made some statements regarding 50 Cent's sexuality! Read below to find out more. Also you can check out stories on Akon's feelings towards Christina Aguilera and Game's new album.

In the May issue of Details magazine, singer Rufus Wainwright is making some questionable statements about “thug” rapper 50 Cent. Simply put, he’s calling him gay.

In the interview, the Canadian songwriter said he’s addicted to “Real Housewives of Orange County,” the Kardashians and … 50 Cent.

“I think he’s just the sexiest, and a brilliant writer. And I know he’s gay,” the singer told Details.

When asked how he could be so sure 50 Cent was into men, Wainwright pointed to 50 Cent’s voice.

“That cute little voice of his. It’s okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert.”
Akon Misses The Old Christina Aguilera!
“Aw man, that’s not even any competition,” Akon tells VIBE. “You are actually giving Christina too much credit. She always had her cool little look and way about how she went about things. But soon as Gaga came out everything switched up. Christina stepped out of her own shell to become something different. And the crazy thing is Christina is really talented. She has unlimited range when it comes to singing. Her voice is out of here. I just think she just needs to believe in herself more. I think sometimes she gets insecure because of all of the success Gaga has had not realizing that she was already successful before Gaga came out.”

Akon hopes Aguilera’s upcoming album Bionic showcases more of her dynamic voice and less of the up-tempo, electro pop bad-girl anthems typified by her latest single “Not Myself Tonight.”

“Christina shouldn’t have anything to prove or anyone to compete with,” he continues. “I miss the old Christina Aguilera. I like the old one better than the new one. Honestly, Gaga and Christina could probably get together and do something that’s amazing. But that’s impossible if they are both trying to do the same exact thing musically.”
The Game Readies New R.E.D. Album!
Game is painting the town R.E.D. with a little help from Pharrell, Justin Timberlake, and Dr. Dre. The West Coast rapper has enlisted the megastars for his new album.

Game’s fourth LP The R.E.D. Album will be executive produced by himself and Pharrell Williams, who helmed the street anthem “It Must Be Me,” described as “a West Coast-influenced trunk rattler that features Game spitting venomous lyrics reminiscent of an early, I-got-something-to-prove Ice Cube.”

“Game is [a] good kid…and I’m excited for the world to hear the many facets of his character…what’s even crazier is that as a fan, I cannot believe I am actually producing songs on the same album as Dr. Dre. Humbling, man… I owe Game for that one. His album is gonna be a problem,” stated Pharrell.

Jayceon Taylor teams up with another J.T., Justin Timberlake, on the project’s first official single “Ain’t No Doubt About It,” where the two J.T.s rap and sing over a radio hit that will be blasting out of car windows and club speakers this spring. “I never thought I would have the chance to work with Justin, but to come up with a smash like we did, it’s only fitting,” said Game.

In addition to working closely with Pharrell, Dr. Dre is back to lend his hands and voice, producing and rapping on R.E.D. “Dre is a hip-hop legend and one of the reasons I’m making music,” Game explained about reuniting with his mentor. “To be working so closely with him again… Man, I don’t even have words to describe it.”

The R.E.D. Album is due June 15, as Rap-Up.com first reported. “My two favorite producers are helping me with the direction of this album. I couldn’t be in a better position,” added a grateful Game.
----------------
Now playing: Keke Wyatt - Who Knew?
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Quick's Catch Up Interview

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED