Trina Rolls With Monica On Second Single!

And some of you may already have heard it because it leaked out a few weeks ago. It's called "Always" but someone was saying how it wouldn't appear on Trina's new album but they were wrong. Monica is pretty hot right now so why not choose the single that features Monica. The "Million Dollar Girl" single had some potential but I don't think they used it to their advantage and I'm blaming all collaborative parties as well i.e. Diddy & Keri Hilson. Anyway I heard the song before and I do like it. Hopefully it is a hit for her. And by the way the song goes for adds on April 6.

One of Trina's arch nemesis; Khia has a new album coming called; "Motor Mouf/Khia Simone"(though that spelling may be off a little). She calls into a radio stations and talks about her new album; Trina; and Nicki Minaj. As always you can expect to Khia to not bite her tongue and for some; keep it real. Click here to listen.

Marques Houston is now signed to Capitol Records and hopefully he will produce another album as good as "Naked" or "Veteran". His last album; "Mr. Houston" was a major disappointment to me. I know Marques recently released a song called; "Kickin' & Screamin'" and my first thoughts on it weren't good. I hope its not his first single.

----------------
Now playing: Master P - Master P - How You Do Dat There
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards