Trey Songz 'Neighbors Know My Name' Music Video Clip!
I definitely believe in milking an album for all its worth. Such is the case with Trey Songz' latest album; 'Ready'. I was just on a message board where it unanimous that Trey Songz was releasing singles way too fast off this album. Well with the success he has had thus far; Trey has so signs of slowing down. Check out the video!
Trey Songz also shot a video for the song; 'Holla If You Need Me' which features Keri Hilson and I'm assuming that video will be released down the road. So what do you think? Do you think Trey is releasing singles way too fast?
Music Biz:
Nicki Minaj Plans First Single!
Lupe Fiasco Doesn't Want To Be Jay-Z!
----------------
Now playing: Trina - Thug Life
via FoxyTunes
Trey Songz also shot a video for the song; 'Holla If You Need Me' which features Keri Hilson and I'm assuming that video will be released down the road. So what do you think? Do you think Trey is releasing singles way too fast?
Music Biz:
Nicki Minaj Plans First Single!
Now that Drake has announced his first single, Young Money’s First Lady is next to bat. Nicki Minaj has revealed details about her debut single, which is sure to make a big bang.I swear I'm so confused about Nicki Minaj's album. First there was an article saying she wasn't rushing her debut album; now there is talk of her first single being released. I think its smart that she comes out this year because if she waits too long; her buzz will have died down.
In an interview with Rap-Up.com, Lil Wayne’s protégée answered the question we’ve all been asking: What will be the lead single from her hotly-anticipated debut album? “The first single is called ‘Massive Attack.’ Sean Garrett produced that,” she said.
Garrett, who enlisted the hip-hop Barbie for his own single “Get It All,” dropped a few additional details about the song, which was produced by him and Alex Da Kid. “I just did Nicki’s first single featuring me. It’s gonna be a fucking bomb,” he shared. “It’s very, very explosive! It’s a club banger. It’s a lot broader than what people would expect her to come with. The record puts her in the game in a way that says she should’ve been here a long time ago.”
The songwriter behind Beyoncé’s “Diva” and Fergie’s “London Bridge” discussed how the collaboration came together. “I didn’t know but Nicki said that she had been a humongous fan of mine and that I’m the one producer she always wanted to work with. What was so crazy to me is that I was a big fan of hers,” he explained.
“When it comes to female artists, everyone knows my favorite artist in the world to work with is Beyoncé. My favorite new artist to work with was, of course, Nicki Minaj, just because she was so different and she wasn’t really trying to do the same shit that everybody else was doing. I had the same love and respect for her that she had for me, but neither one of us knew it.”
As for when the femme fatale will launch her “Attack”? “It’ll be out very soon. I don’t have an exact date, but it will drop right on time,” said Minaj, while Garrett added, “She has a real way of how she wants to do this. It’s just gonna be a surprise when it comes. She just wants to make it as huge as possible.”
Plans are already underway to shoot the accompanying visuals. “We’re actually shooting the video within a week,” she disclosed. “I can’t wait for you guys to see it.”
Lupe Fiasco Doesn't Want To Be Jay-Z!
”There’s a misunderstanding with my fanbase,” he says. ”People [at Warner] feel they know my fans more than I do. They want me to step out of my comfort zone and step into theirs. I don’t have necessarily the celebrity success they want me to have but it’s more social success and being able to speak at a college about world affairs. That’s a success, to me.I'm not really a fan of Lupe's but you can always count on him to not bite his tongue. I do like artists with that outspoken nature as long as you don't overdue it. Some artists are outspoken but they soon realize they should just put a sock in it.
”I don’t want to be Jay-Z and be worth $400 million and perform on every awards show. It’s getting in touch with somebody who needs to improve their self-esteem. As opposed to driving a Bentley and putting some chains on.”
----------------
Now playing: Trina - Thug Life
via FoxyTunes
Comments