Throwback Video: Mya - Fallen
Mya's "Fallen" is actually one of my favorite videos. I love the storyline behind it because it fits the song perfectly. Mya is really convincing as a woman infatuated with a man. This is familiar for Mya. In her video for "Ridin'" Mya played a similar role; this time hunting down a cheating lover.
I'm not sure what Mya is exactly up to these days since her stint on "Dancing With The Stars" ended with her coming in second place. I believe she is working on a new album. It is kinda unfortunate how Mya's music career took a huge nosedive. Fortunately she can rebound again.
I'm not sure what Mya is exactly up to these days since her stint on "Dancing With The Stars" ended with her coming in second place. I believe she is working on a new album. It is kinda unfortunate how Mya's music career took a huge nosedive. Fortunately she can rebound again.
Comments