Throwback Video: Chante Moore - Chante's Got A Man
You all remember this song? Well it is Chante's biggest solo hit thus far. If I'm not mistaken it was taken from her 1999 album; 'This Moment Is Mine'. The video features a cameo from En Vogue star Terry Ellis. Check it out!
In more recent years Chante Moore has collaborated with husband Kenny Lattimore on a few duet albums through Arista Records. Two years ago Chante Moore released a solo album; "Love This Woman" which went pretty ignored. I wonder what Chante is up to these days?
----------------
Now playing: Chris_Brown__Just_Fine
via FoxyTunes
In more recent years Chante Moore has collaborated with husband Kenny Lattimore on a few duet albums through Arista Records. Two years ago Chante Moore released a solo album; "Love This Woman" which went pretty ignored. I wonder what Chante is up to these days?
----------------
Now playing: Chris_Brown__Just_Fine
via FoxyTunes
Comments