Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana 'Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley' Music Video Clip!
Now I had heard this beat before but to another song and I'm assuming the song I heard was taken from this. I guess its nice to see Lloyd Banks come out of hiding. There had been a lot of rumors regarding his relationship with G-Unit and an arrest for assault.
I take it Lloyd Banks has an album on the way but I'm not sure at this point. Juelz Santana more than likely has an album on the way too. He has a single out now with Chris Brown called 'Back To The Crib' which is decent song in my opinion.
----------------
Now playing: Rick Ross - Oh Let's Do It (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka)
via FoxyTunes
I take it Lloyd Banks has an album on the way but I'm not sure at this point. Juelz Santana more than likely has an album on the way too. He has a single out now with Chris Brown called 'Back To The Crib' which is decent song in my opinion.
----------------
Now playing: Rick Ross - Oh Let's Do It (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka)
via FoxyTunes
Comments